Estimating Your Dental Implants Cost
Made from durable and long-lasting titanium, dental implants provide the most stable solution to tooth loss. Receiving your surgery from a specialist like Dr. Navid Baradarian can ensure that your dental implants cost at our New York, NY, state-of-the-art facility is the most worthwhile investment you can make for your smile. There are several factors that can influence cost, including the number of implants, sedation, and type of restoration. During a one-on-one consultation, Dr. Baradarian will review the costs involved and procedural steps, taking the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We also offer affordable financing so you can schedule your procedure and get the treatment you need right away.
Consequences of Missing Teeth
Tooth loss is a common occurrence that typically happens due to trauma, disease, or severe decay. Your dentist will generally perform a variety of procedures, such as a dental filling, root canal therapy, or placing a dental crown, to help save and maintain your natural teeth and oral health as long as possible. However, when a tooth is unable to be saved, an extraction may be necessary. The immediate loss may affect your ability to speak clearly and the enjoyment of your favorite foods.
We never want cost to prevent you from receiving the care you need, which is why we provide Lending Club and in-house, zero interest financing to help fit your dental costs into your monthly budget.
When left untreated, missing teeth can cause your remaining teeth to shift and your jawbone to weaken. This can lead to dental misalignment, facial collapse, and eventually more tooth loss. Dental implants are unique in that the procedure is designed to replace your natural tooth roots. As such, they provide permanent stability for your dental restoration, making them a worthwhile investment into your smile, appearance, and health.
Factors Involved in Dental Implant Cost
The overall cost of dental implants will vary from patient to patient and depend on a variety of factors.
- Surgeon’s Experience and Expertise: Although having your dental implants placed by a specialist may be a greater expense, it can save you money over time by providing satisfying results and preventing unnecessary revisional procedures. As a premier periodontist in the Manhattan area, Dr. Baradarian will ensure your implants are long-lasting, more attractive, and provide you with more practical and functional benefits compared to traditional dental bridges and dentures.
- Facility: Patients should seek treatment at a practice where dental implants are the main focus. At Navid Baradarian, DDS, we provide the latest technology and techniques in guided implant surgery and platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy to provide quicker recovery and better results.
- Sedation: Whether your procedure is performed under local anesthesia or stronger sedation, such as nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, or IV sedation, will affect the overall cost of your procedure. Dr. Baradarian will discuss all the available options and the costs involved during your initial consultation.
- Number and Type of Implant: We offer a variety of implants to meet patients’ individualized needs. We can provide a single implant for one missing tooth, and four to six dental implants to replace an entire row of teeth. We also offer different brands, including Straumann® and Nobel Biocare®.
- Additional Procedures: During your initial consultation, Dr. Baradarian will determine whether prerequisite procedures, such as bone grafting or gum disease treatment, will be necessary before you undergo dental implant surgery. These procedures increase the overall cost, but provide a stable foundation for successful results.
We never want cost to prevent you from receiving the care you need, which is why we provide LendingClub® and in-house, zero-interest financing to help fit your dental costs into your monthly budget. With both of these options, there is no need to delay treatment. After your consultation with Dr. Baradarian, one of our front office staff will meet with you to discuss your insurance plan, the available financing options, and answer any of your questions.
Schedule Your Consultation
The team at Navid Baradarian, DDS is available to help you gain a better understanding of what your personalized dental implant procedure will cost through a private consultation. Contact our practice today to schedule your appointment.